Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas Drinks and 1 hour free consultation with Talent Fusion

Christmas drinks! We are planning on meeting on Monday (21st) at 7pm in The Huntsman where we can have a few drinks and also if anyone wishes, a bite to eat. Let me know by Friday if you can make it by sending me a quick email so I can reserve an area if we have a big crowd. (huntsmaninn.com/location.html).

Ger Colleran dropped in some Christmas presents for the group - 1 hour free consultation with Talent Fusion (talentfusion.ie) or iCareer (icareer.ie) or Great Speech (greatspeech.ie) in the form of vouchers. These can be used by yourself or you can give them to someone as a present. I still have a number left so I will give them out on a first come, first serve basis - please drop me an email if you want one. Thanks a million Ger.

No comments:

Post a Comment