Tuesday 27 April 2010

WIN participants continuing to find work....

Dear Caroline

I am writing to thank you for all your assistance to me, as it is through your network (WIN) that I have secured a job as a production operator, with a great possibility of progressing up to production supervisor and on to production manager. There were over 350 applicants for the position.

Caroline, you and your organisation (WIN) have been invaluable to me, through your training and guidance, I regained my confidence and self worth. You helped me build on my skills and gave me the confidence to go forward with belief in myself. I no longer have this lost feeling and your training gave me a focus and sense of purpose. You have shown me that through your training and networking that anything is possible. I will be forever grateful.

Yours sincerely
Niall Devlin

No comments:

Post a Comment